Things were not right. And they still are not.
There was chaos. Another terrorist attack had occurred.
People had been kicked out of Bombay because they belonged somewhere else.

And I was born somewhere in the midst.
My family was tensed. Desperate. Suffocated by the four walls, they stayed within. “Why couldn’t they do anything?”, they wondered.
And that's when I was born.

I am Manthan. I am five years of age. But I had to grow up fast. I was brought to this world to change it. In my eyes, everything can happen, if one starts working for it.
Only some people believed in me first. Now a lot of them do.

I go to places, talk to people and tell them they can do it too. I tell them what is right. And I tell them what their right is. I tell them what they can do. And I tell them how to do it. I talk to school children. And to older people too. There are many more people like me. And I want them to come with me.

I am Manthan. A voice of change. And I continue to shout!

- Manthan'12

No comments:

Post a Comment